CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 28, 2011

From Trash to Treasure

Meet Dotty...




She's a revamped trash can that will be the hit of your classroom!  I've used Dotty a number of ways, from collecting estimation guesses to feeding her beginning sounds pictures cut from magazines.  The possibilities are endless!  The children love her and cannot wait to see what she'll be "hungry for" from week to week.

To make one of your own, simply get a desktop trashcan with a flip lid (mine came from Dollar Tree) and decorate it to your taste.  I used a hot glue gun, fun foam, construction paper, and ribbon to create Dotty.

Have fun!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. This is very interesting, You are a very skilled blogger.
    I've joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your magnificent post. Also, I've shared your website
    in my social networks!

    My weblog; vaping ecigs

    ReplyDelete