CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 30, 2011

President's Day Fun

I just posted a comprehensive thematic unit for President's Day in my TpT store called "Celebrating President's Day."  You can check it out here.  These cuties are glyphs that I created to go along with the unit:
They are also available separately here, complete with a cute glyph key printable, directions, materials list, and full-size patterns.  HOWEVER...

The first three people who leave a comment containing their email address will get the glyph pack FREE via email!

Have fun!
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Estrella. Pryor@gmail.com would love to make thaws with her kindergarten kiddos. I really like mixing a fun project with some writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute love it. Lhernandez@paisd.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like, thanks and Happy New Year. ymprivera@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww....too late but I still LOVE it!

    teachinginhighheels.blogspot.com
    teachinginhighheels@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angela says...Love this!! Please think about giving it to the first five people!! ajhopewell@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, I absolutely love the Dr. Martin Luther King glyph. My first graders are performing at an assembly and Dr. Martin Luther King is the theme..... I would love to get the glyph, if possible. theren7@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete