CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award!

How exciting is THIS?!  Thank you Laura at Kinder Kraziness for giving me the Versatile Blogger Award!
Okay, seven things about me:
  • I subbed today in first grade--my first teaching gig as a CERTIFIED teacher... it was wonderful!
  • I love being creative and making things!  I love sewing, paper crafts, floral design... you name it.
  • I am turning 40 at the end of the month--YIKES!
  • I am terrified of snakes.  Absolutely.  Terrified.
  • I am addicted to Pinterest.  What can I say?
  • I love music, especially classic rock and hair bands.  Blame it on the 80s.
  • I am an avid reader.  I love paranormal romance and anything scary.
Now, ten newly discovered blogs to share the love with:


Have fun!

4 comments:

  1. Sweet friend, thank you so much for my little ole award!! I added your blog button to my page. See how cute it looks?
    Jayne
    http://www.abcsofreading.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thank you so much!! I appreciate this greatly :) :) :)
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the award! That was so nice of you! I'm your newest follower-can't wait to read your ideas.
    Keen on Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your award :) I can't wait to come back and read more of your wonderful ideas :)

    Lisa :) (new follower)
    Made in the Shade in Second Grade

    ReplyDelete